Currently on tap: (price/64 oz. growler fill)
- Against The Grain Kentucky Ryed Chiquen (19.99)
- | Atwater VJ Black Imperial Stout (25.99)
- | Bell's Oberon (11.99)
- | Black Abbey Wicket Gate (11.99)
- | Corsair Applewood Smoked Gratzer (14.99)
- | Czann's Belgian Blonde (9.99)
- | Devils Backbone Cran Gose (12.99)
- | Devils Backbone Kabong Triple Imperial IPA (21.99)
- | Devils Backbone Skull Crushing Ape (15.99)
- | Finch's Dunning Kruger Effect IPA (16.99)
- | Florida Beer Devil's Triangle (14.99)
- | Hi Wire Man Eater (17.99)
- | Mantra Artisan Sun Salutation (13.99)
- | Napa Smith Golden Gate IPA (11.99)
- | New Belgium Hop Kitchen Botanical Imperial IPA (11.99)
- | NOLA Irish Channel Stout (15.99)
- | North Coast PranQster (9.99)
- | Oskar Blues Deviant Dale's (17.99)
- | Shiner Birthday Beer 107 (8.99)
- | Sweetwater 19th Anniversary Golden Belgian-Style Ale (25.99)
- | Tennessee Brew Works Golden Sound (11.99)
- | Yazoo Hopry (11.99)
- | Yazoo Indomitus Dolium (Embrace The Funk) (15.99)
- | Yazoo Winter Park (11.99)
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Friday June 10th: Sip, Support & Celebrate 2016 for Team Chad.
- Last year's Sip, Support & Celebrate wine benefit and silent auction event was once again a tremendous success. We set new records for money raised and number of attendees. Now it's just about time to get your tickets for this year's event which will be held on Friday, June 10th.
- Taste more than 50 different wines. Bid on exclusive items. Delicious heavy Hors D'Ourves. Valet parking provided. At Richland Country Club.
California's deep heritage, 9.99.
- The wines of Leese-Fitch, are wines that celebrate the deep heritage of California embodied in the iconic Leese-Fitch Adobe built in the 1830s and still at home in the historic town of Sonoma. More than simple wines from California, these wines classically represent each varietal from which they are made. Exceptional price. 9.99/750 ml.
- Sauvignon Blanc 2014 is zesty and refreshing, with aromas of Mexican guava and pineapple that carry over to the palate. Just off dry, this wine is juicy with a crisp balanced acidity.
- Zinfandel 2013 has intriguing aromas of dried plum, snicker doodle cookie, and blackberry pie with hints of cinnamon and white pepper. The first sip envelops the palate with juicy dark fruit flavors and supple tannins that provide a lingering finish. Subsequent sips show off dark cherry, rich mocha chocolate, toasted coconut, and delicious pomegranate kernels.
- Chardonnay 2014 shows enticing aromas of spiced applesauce and citrus. A rich palate showcases refreshing flavors of melon and soft vanilla leading to a smooth and lengthy balanced finish.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 displays aromas of blackberry cobbler, dark cherry, toasted coconut, nutmeg, and violets with hints of clove and muddled raspberries. Layered flavors of black currants, pomegranate reduction, tart cherry, mocha chocolate notes and dark caramel fill the palate. The finish shows hints of toasted coconut and rich vanilla nuances which balance out the dark fruit nicely.
- Merlot 2014 has complex aromas of raspberry, dark cherry, dried thyme, and hints of cedar and spearmint. In the mouth, fruit flavors dominate with nuances of cherry preserves, blueberry pie, summer sweet plum, and cranberry sauce with delicate notes of cream soda, candied orange rind, coconut, and sweet basil.
Italian sweet red wine, 9.99.
- Dolce Lina is Natale Verga's new sweet red from Italy that has lots of berry flavors. It's only 6% ABV so you could call it a "session wine". Great by itself of with smoky barbecue. Add more spice to the food and drink this red. 9.99/750 ml.
- Australia's Jacobs Creek classic line offers great value in fresh, great tasting varietal wines for everyday enjoyment. Magnum size, sale priced. 11.99/1.5 Liter.
- Shiraz 2014 is spicy and silky with plum, blackberries, and hints of rich dark chocolate.
- Chardonnay 2014 is soft and fresh with creamy peaches, fresh melon and a toasted oak finish.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 has cassis fruit flavors, supported by subtle cedar and spice notes.
- Merlot 2013 is velvety and spicy with red currant, black cherry, and fresh mulberry.
Daddy O deal, 5.99.
- Yazoo Yazoo Daddy O is Linus Hall's inventive "5th season" beer, playoff season. Perfect timing for March Madness. It will be an excellent warm weather beer as well, light enough to drink on a hot day without being a lackluster light lager.
- Daddy O is an American pilsner made with traditional Franco-Belges pilsner malt and American hops that offer a delightful crisp citrus to the aroma and flavor without leaning toward the evergreen characters of over-hopped IPAs.
- This beer is a tribute to Hall's grandfather, Parker "Bullet" Hall, a football player in the late 1930s who is a member of both the Ole Miss and College Football Hall of Fames.
- Blowout priced at 5.99/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.
Avalon a value, 9.99.
- Avalon Cab 2013 has juicy aromas of dark fruit, mocha and spice meet with hints of vanilla. On the palate, black cherry, red raspberry and plum are followed by a long, smooth finish. 12% Zinfandel, 8% Syrah, 4% Merlot added. 13.8% ABV. 9.99/750 ml.
- Avalon Chard 2014 has aromas of golden delicious apple, orange blossom, guava with hints of vanilla and baking spices. These aromas flow through to the palate and to a crisp, refreshing finish. Includes Santa Barbara and Russian River fruit. Lightly French oaked. 13.8% ABV. 9.99/750 ml.
Fresh cut roses.
- Always highly rated and a remarkable value, Charles & Charles Rose 2015 is the most complete vintage to date. The aromatic lift, balance of fruit, minerality and herbal complexity has never been so in tune. A big reason for the jump in complexity is this is the first vintage in which fruit was sourced exclusively from vineyards devoted to the Rose program. Syrah dominates the blend (61%), with 5 additional varietals. 12.99/750 ml.
- Mont Gravet Rose 2015 is a fresh and fruit forward dry Rose wine. The wine has lovely aromas of raspberry and blackberry and is full body and long on the palate. A wonderful "anytime" wine that pairs well with salads, fish, BBQ and white meat dishes. 100% Cinsault. 11.75% ABV. 12.99/750 ml.
Local brews gone wild.
- Black Abbey Barrel-aged Solara Rose, Henry McKenna or Jefferson's Ocean finish. 15.99/750 ml.
- Buy both and the carrier is no charge.
- Yazoo Embrace the Funk. 19.99/750 ml.
Official Derby lineup.
- Derby day is May 7th.
- Old Forester Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, uniting two great Louisville traditions. It's a 60-proof ready-to-serve cocktail made with Old Forester Bourbon. 18.99/Liter.
- 14 Hands Kentucky Derby Red 2013 showcases juicy Washington fruit character with aromas of blackberries and plums with subtle hints of chocolate and pepper. Flavors of dark berries and cocoa, supported by plush tannins, give way to a long-lasting, persistent finish. Predominately Merlot, Petite Verdot and Cabernet Franc. 14.5% ABV. 12.99/750 ml.
A contender, give it a shot.
- Calumet Farm is a solid bourbon but this exclusive Frugal's barrel really turned heads. This is why you need personal bourbon shopper Myles Murphy. 86 proof. 44.99/750 ml.
Standout new rye.
- Woodford Reserve Kentucky straight rye delivers bold flavors of pepper and tobacco with a long fruit and sweetly spiced finish. 53% rye in the mash bill. 90.4 proof. 32.99/750 ml.
Two Things that are Smooth on Ice.
- Jack Daniel's has released a limited edition box set with 2 dual logo rock glasses and a Liter bottle of Old No. 7. Each glass has both Predators and Jack Daniel's logos. Case boxes have dual graphics and contain 6 box sets.
- Jack Daniel's Predators Box Set. 29.99/Liter.
Thanks for attending
and supporting Nashville.
- The 2016 Predators Wine Festival was the best ever and we appreciate everyone who attended. Lots of money was raised, as well as many glasses.
- See more pictures on our Facebook page.
Ed Young: Drink to April's history.
- We know that we have some of the most curious and intelligent customers, so occasionally we break away from the world of wine and spirits to bring you interesting and educational information. Did you know that more significant events in American history happened in April than in any other month? Ed remembers the most notable events and hopes you will take time to reflect on historic April with a glass of your favorite beverage. Read it here.