Real-time Tap ticker. current Growlers on tap: We recently expanded to 24 taps!
- Back Forty Fence Post Session Ale
- | Back Forty Freckle Belly IPA
- | Back Forty Naked Pig Pale Ale
- | Back Forty Truck Stop Honey Brown Ale ($9.99)
- | Blackstone Wet Hop Ale ($14.99)
- | Duck Rabbit Marzen
- | Founder's Dirty Bastard ($9.99)
- | Founders Red's Rye IPA ($9.99)
- | Founders Rubaeus ($16.99)
- | Goose Island Matilda ($18.99)
- | Green Flash East Village Pilsner ($10.99)
- | Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($13.99)
- | Lagunitas Sucks - Brown Shugga Substitute ($11.99)
- | Mayday Pump's Kinfolk
- | New Belgium La Folie ($18.99)
- | New Belgium Le Terroir ($18.99)
- | New Belgium Rampant Imperial IPA ($9.99)
- | New Belgium Tour de Fall Pale Ale
- | Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale ($13.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Canfusion Rye Bock f. Oskar Blues ($9.99)
- | Southern Tier 2X Stout Nitro ($13.99)
- | Starr Hill Grateful Pale Ale
- | Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale
- | Victory Golden Monkey ($11.99)
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
It's Phantom Season.
- Bogle Phantom is something of a cult blend, usually appearing for a short time each year. The 2011 vintage is highly recommended. Provocative dark fruits envelop the nose and palate. Black cherry and anise abound, leading to a sturdy finish of black pepper, pipe tobacco and spicy oak. Aging for over two years in 1 and 2 year old American oak focus and intensify the Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Mourvedre, creating yet a passionate and commanding red wine. $18.99/750 ml.
- For more fall wine buys, check our Wine Features page.
Thanks for voting Frugal's Best Liquor Store.
- The Nashville Scene's Best of Nashville Issue is out, and we're very thankful to our customers and supporters. We'll keep improving for you. Click the graphic for all the poll results by the Nashville Scene.
New from Lynchburg.
- Jack Daniel's Winter Jack is back again for a limited time. Winter Jack is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and holiday spices. It is based on an original family recipe. Winter Jack is best served warm. The taste is reminiscent of apple pie complemented with Tennessee Whiskey and seasonal spices with a finish of toasted oak and vanilla. $17.99/750 ml.
- Jack Daniel's Master Distiller Series 3 features Lem Tolley, who served as Master Distiller from 1941-1964. $39.99/Liter.
Smooth, Rich Esprit Orange Liqueur.
- Esprit Orange Liqueur is an exceptionally smooth and flavorful orange liqueur with a base of A. Hardy VSOP Cognac. Esprit Classique is distilled in small pot stills from orange peels imported from the island of Curacao. It has a smooth and rich taste that is truly distinctive, and it's presented in decorative bottles that are filled by hand. $19.99/750 ml. (Compare at $39.99.)
- For more fall liquor buys, check our Liquor Features page.