Real-time Tap ticker. current Growlers on tap: We recently expanded to 14 taps!
- Black Abbey Barrel Aged Champion
- | Black Abbey Chapter House Belgian Pale
- | Black Abbey Enkel Belgian-style Farmhouse Ale
- | Czann's IPA
- | French Broad Anvil Porter
- | Green Flash 30th Street Pale Ale ($10.99)
- | Jackalope Thunder Anne APA
- | Lazy Magnolia Song of the South
- | Little Harpeth Stax Black Lager
- | Narragansset Bohemian Pilsner
- | Schlafly Yakima Wheat
- | Starr Hill Grateful Pale
- | Straight to Ale Rocket City Irish Red
- | Terrapin Recreation Ale
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Under $15 Tuscan Sensation.
- I Veroni Elacaia Rosso Di Toscana 2012 exemplifies finesse, soft and lush. The Sangiovese is the star here, smooth as silk with fresh raspberry flavors leading the way. A supple earthiness and spice backbone round out the wine, maintaining a great balance. There's an Old World charm to the wine, but the soft fruitiness of the Merlot keeps it soft and gentle. The finish reveals a welcomed hint of oakiness that wraps this wine up like a gift. (92 points, Wine and Spirits Guild of America). It could become your favorite pasta or pizza wine. $14.99/750 ml. Qualifies for 10% off on a solid case of 12.
- For more summer wine buys, check our Wine Features page.
We're Open During Renovations.
- Please excuse any slight inconvenience. Your shopping experience will be enhanced with the new open concept. The wall is coming down (between the liquor and beer checkouts). Also a larger growler station, tasting bar, and new checkouts and doors. Open normal hours during construction.