Currently on tap: (8.99/64 oz. growler fill except where noted)
- Ayinger Maibock (14.99)
- | Black Abbey Crossroads
- | Black Abbey The Rose
- | Black Abbey The Special
- | Carson's RIPA - Red India Pale Ale (10.99)
- | Czann's Barrel Aged IPA (11.99)
- | Evil Twin I Love You With My Stout (11.99)
- | Founders All Day IPA (9.99)
- | Good People Bearded Lady (10.99)
- | Left Hand Great Juju (14.99)
- | Little Harpeth Hibernation
- | Mayday Boro Blonde
- | New Holland Full Circle (11.99)
- | Off Color Troublesome (10.99)
- | Schlafly American IPA (11.99)
- | Sierra Nevada and Victory Beer Camp Alt Route (10.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America There and Back (10.99)
- | Sweetwater 18th Anniversary (15.99)
- | Sweetwater IPA (9.99)
- | Terrapin Liquid Bliss (9.99)
- | Terrapin Maggie's Peach Farmhouse Ale (9.99)
- | Tin Man Circuit Bohemian Pilsner (11.99)
- | Yazoo Helles Bock
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Huge 2015 Summer Wine Sale Starts Thursday 5/28.
- Our biggest wine sale this year starts Thursday, May 28th through Saturday, June 6th only.
- Dozens of popular wines and high-end cellar selections at unheard-of prices. Starting at 3.43 a bottle! The sale list is coming here soon, as well as on Facebook and email. Watch for it and tell friends!
Warm Weather Ready Wines.
- Frontera Chilean Varietals, Magnum Size. 8.99/1.5 Liter.
- Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot 2013, Merlot 2013, Sauvignon Blanc 2014 and Chardonnay 2014.
- Chandon Rosé 2015 American Summer Edition. These are perfect for parties, and BBQs. The bottles make pretty table decorations. Let the summer begin! This sparkling wine is a pretty pink with intense ripe strawberry, juicy watermelon, and fresh red cherry fruit aromas and flavors. On the palate, this wine is creamy and seductive with a defined structure from the Pinot Noir added in its final stages. 16.99/750 ml. Save $5.
- Pandemonium California Red is a "kitchen sink" blend of Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah and Malbec. This is a lovely medium-bodied wine with an abundance of red and black fruits, plum, cola, black cherry and a gentle hint of Pandemonium. 12.99/750 ml.
Pickers Vodka from West Nashville's SPEAKeasy Spirits.
- The West Nashville-based distillery that makes Whisper Creek and Pennington's Strawberry Rye is just out with Pickers Vodka. And this new vodka is coming from the Company's brand new state-of-the-art distillation column, 22 feet tall with revolutionary features that make it perform even better. This may be the cleanest as well as the most local vodka, two great reasons to try it. Also, the mash bill is non-GMO corn and the product is gluten free.
- Pickers flavored vodkas are made with real fruit juice and extracts, including real, California-grown blood orange juice. "The first thing you'll notice when you taste Pickers Blueberry and Blood Orange is that it is made using real fruit, which produces a light pulp and vibrant color in the vodka. The nose is bursting with fruit flavors," said co-founder, Jenny Pennington.
- Pickers Vodka, Original, Blood Orange, Blueberry. 22.99/1.75 Liter.
Summer Is Getting Here Beer.
- Blackstone Strawberry Picnic is a fresh new Summer ale brewed with strawberries. Drink berry local. 4.8% ABV. 8.59/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.
- Lagunitas Varieties. 8.99/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.
- IPA, New Dogtown Pale, Day Time Fractional IPA.
- Goose Island Summer or 312 Wheat. 8.99/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.
CSB Frugal Macs Bourbon Barrel Aged Wee Heavy Ale.
- CSB Frugal Macs Bourbon Barrel Aged Wee Heavy Ale was brewed January 20, 2014 at Cool Springs Brewery for Frugal's. In fact, we helped brew this special batch all day and provided the bourbon barrel for 15 months aging. It's been a long time coming and it turned out to be a delicious collaboration. Limited. 12% ABV. IBU-7. 19.99/22-ounce bottle.
Darn Good Barrels.
- Henry McKenna 10-year old Bond Bourbon Single Barrel #1295. Wine Enthusiast 90-95 points. Delicious old school 100-proof Kentucky Bourbon from Heaven Hill. Come and get it. 32.99/750 ml.
- Frugal's hand selected barrel of Crown Royal is here. From the Coffey Rye Still in Manitoba. 103 proof. "Flavorful creamy and fruity notes of banana, combined with rich oak undertones." Crown Royal Hand Selected Barrel. 47.99/750 ml.
Friday June 5th: Sip, Support & Celebrate 2015 for Team Chad.
- Last year's Sip, Support & Celebrate wine benefit and silent auction event was once again a tremendous success. We set new records for money raised and number of attendees. Now it's just about time to get your tickets for this year's event which will be held on Friday, June 5th, 2015. Save that date on your calendar.
- Taste more than 50 different wines. Bid on exclusive items. Delicious heavy Hors D'Ourves. Valet parking provided. At Richland Country Club.
Nashville Predators 2015 Craft Beer Festival is June 27th.
- Nashville Predators 2015 Craft Beer Festival is June 27th. The Coolest in Town, at Bridgestone Arena. Get your tickets now. nashvillepredators.com/beer.
Ed Young: Trends in Warm Weather Event Planning.
- From May 1 to July 4, we're busy with graduation receptions, weddings, pool parties, the long Memorial Day and Independence Day weekends, and special events like the Iroquois steeplechase, Kentucky Derby parties, and Bonnaroo. Two big trends recently are signature/specialty drinks and using locally made products. And there are getting to be more choices in individual servings for outings. What a great time of year! Let our knowledgeable staff help you plan an event that will be successful, and even memorable. There is no extra charge for their assistance and they've "been there, done that". Read it here.